Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peanut Butter Truffles!

So I made some awesome peanut butter truffle ball things the other day while baby was sleeping! I found the recipe on pinterest of course ;)
Ingredients needed
half a bag of powdered sugar
1 cup softened butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 sleeve of graham crackers
chocolate (the almond bark works best for melting)
- crush the entire sleeve of graham crackers.
(I left them in the wrapping and put it into a large zippy bag then smashed)
Add softened butter
Add powdered sugar (I think it said about 1 lb. which ended up being half of the big bag)
Add the peanut butter (I popped the peanut butter in the microwave for like 15 seconds or so just to make it easier to mix)
Mix together
Roll the mixture into about 1 inch size balls and place on wax paper
I used a tablespoon measurer to help get the same amount for each one
put the balls in the freezer for 20 minutes
before you get them out melt your chocolate
Fully coat the peanut butter balls in the chocolate
I found the easiest way was to roll them around with a fork
I put some orange sprinkles on mine because they were for Halloween!
& there was definitely none left by the end of the night!
They are seriously amazing!!
you can never go wrong with chocolate & peanut butter :)
YUMMMMYYY
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! And why didn't you let me taste test these for you?!?!?! You should find something for us to make tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete