Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nobody said pregnancy would be easy, they just said it would be worth it...

Today I am 35 weeks & 2 days pregnant, only 4 weeks & 5 days left! :/
I have officially gotten to the point of feeling very uncomfortable. I'm still working full time, but beginning to notice my body does not like it very much. The cramping/pains in my lower abdomen have become a daily occurance recently. The Dr said it is probably from the muscles in my abdomen being under all the stress of holding up my heavy uterus.
Also been having more 'Braxton Hicks' contractions- also known as false labor or practice contractions, are sporadic uterine contractions that sometimes start around 6 weeks. However, they are not usually felt until the second trimester or third trimester of pregnancy.
 I've been trying to rest and keep my feet up as much as I can when I'm not working; of course when i'm not working  is when I obsess over my list of things that need to get done before baby boy arrives.
It's slowly all coming together though, I got the car cleaned inside & out today. Next week i'll get the carseat installed and make sure my hospital bag is in order. Once I get those big things finished I'll feel much better knowing i'm prepared.
The anxiety for the delivery process is definitely setting in at this point. We have our childbirthing class next Saturday so hopefully that will help, or either scare me more! haha
I know it's not going to be the most pleasant thing, but the thought of seeing and holding him makes it all worth while..
Mommy can't wait to meet you little man! 


"Mommy's Little Pumpkin"


1 comment:

  1. It feels like just yesterday he was a faint pink line and now hes almost here in your arms! I am so excited for you. I could not be more proud of you, you have done so amazing with the entire pregnancy and I know one day Brayden will appreciate all of the sacrifices that his wonderful mommy made for him. I love you and baby Brayden!!

    ReplyDelete